Definitions of Darby:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 14285 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1730)
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 50000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2883)
- noun: A specialized tool used to smooth and level the surface of wet concrete, consisting of a stiff wedge or triangle of wood or metal.
- noun: A habitational surname from Old Norse.
- noun: A male given name transferred from the surname.
- noun: A female given name transferred from the surname, of modern usage.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Teton County, Idaho.
- noun: A town in Ravalli County, Montana.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Wilkes County, North Carolina.
- noun: Three townships in Ohio, in Madison County, Pickaway County and Union County.
- noun: A borough in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- noun: A township (with two halves separated by other areas) in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- noun: Misspelling of Derby.. [A city and unitary authority in Derbyshire, in the East Midlands, England; formerly the county town.]
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Darby at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia