Write a poem about the vaccine to earn money for your community.
Definitions of real:
- noun: an old small silver Spanish coin
- noun: any rational or irrational number
- adjective: being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory
Example: "Real objects"
- adjective: being value measured in terms of purchasing power
Example: "Real prices"
- adjective: founded on practical matters
Example: "A recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time"
- adjective: not to be taken lightly
Example: "Statistics demonstrate that poverty and unemployment are very real problems"
- adjective: (of property) fixed or immovable
Example: "Real property consists of land and buildings"
- adjective: possible to be treated as fact
Example: "His brief time as Prime Minister brought few real benefits to the poor"
- adjective: not synthetic or spurious; of real or natural origin
Example: "Real mink"
- adjective: coinciding with reality
- adjective: having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
- adjective: being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adverb: used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
Example: "A really enjoyable evening"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #6342)
Search for real at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2021 Datamuse