Definitions of thickly:
- adverb: spoken with poor articulation as if with a thick tongue
Example: "After a few drinks he was beginning to speak thickly"
- adverb: with thickness; in a thick manner
Example: "Spread 1/4 lb softened margarine or cooking fat fairly thickly all over the surface"
- adverb: with a thick consistency
- adverb: in a concentrated manner
Example: "A thickly populated area"
- adverb: in quick succession
Search for thickly at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse