Definitions of settled:
- adjective: established in a desired position or place; not moving about
Example: "Nomads...absorbed among the settled people"
- adjective: established or decided beyond dispute or doubt
Example: "With details of the wedding settled she could now sleep at night"
- adjective: not changeable
Example: "A period of settled weather"
- adjective: inhabited by colonists
- adjective: clearly defined
Search for settled at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse