Definitions of seek:
- noun: the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
- verb: try to get or reach
Example: "Seek a position"
- verb: inquire for
Example: "Seek directions from a local"
- verb: go to or towards
Example: "A liquid seeks its own level"
- verb: make an effort or attempt
Example: "She always seeks to do good in the world"
- verb: try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #60388)
Search for seek at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse