Definitions of routine:
- noun: an unvarying or habitual method of procedure
- noun: a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
- noun: a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
Example: "She had a catchy little routine"
- adjective: occurring at fixed times or predictable intervals
Example: "Made her routine trip to the store"
- adjective: found in the ordinary course of events
Example: "It was a routine day"
Search for routine at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse