Definitions of perfect:
- noun: a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- verb: make perfect or complete
Example: "Perfect your French in Paris!"
- adjective: being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish
Example: "A perfect circle"
- adjective: precisely accurate or exact
Example: "Perfect timing"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #50045)
Search for perfect at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse