Definitions of nut:
- noun: a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- noun: Egyptian goddess of the sky
- noun: usually large hard-shelled seed
- noun: someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
Example: "A car nut"
- noun: half the width of an em
- noun: a whimsically eccentric person
- noun: one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- verb: gather nuts
Search for nut at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse