Definitions of knit:
- noun: needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- noun: a basic knitting stitch
- noun: a fabric made by knitting
- verb: make (textiles) by knitting
Example: "Knit a scarf"
- verb: tie or link together
- verb: to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
Search for knit at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse