Definitions of insecure:
- adjective: lacking self-confidence or assurance
Example: "An insecure person lacking mental stability"
- adjective: lacking in security or safety
Example: "His fortune was increasingly insecure"
- adjective: not firm or firmly fixed; likely to fail or give way
Example: "The hinge is insecure"
- adjective: not safe from attack
- adjective: not financially safe or secure
Search for insecure at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse