Definitions of crowd:
- noun: a large number of things or people considered together
Example: "A crowd of insects assembled around the flowers"
- noun: an informal body of friends
Example: "He still hangs out with the same crowd"
- verb: fill or occupy to the point of overflowing
Example: "The students crowded the auditorium"
- verb: to gather together in large numbers
Example: "Men in straw boaters and waxed mustaches crowded the verandah"
- verb: approach a certain age or speed
- verb: cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
Search for crowd at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse