Definitions of attic:
- noun: (architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature; hides the roof
- noun: informal terms for a human head
- noun: the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens
- noun: floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
- adjective: of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times
Example: "Attic Greek"
Search for attic at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse