Announcing the RhymeZone Poetry Prize. Deadline is February 1!
Read and comment on a recent entry: Summer Love.
Definitions of wisdom:
- noun: the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- noun: the quality of being prudent and sensible
- noun: ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- noun: accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- noun: an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5844)
Search for wisdom at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster
Copyright © 2015 Datamuse