Definitions of weakness:
- noun: the property of lacking physical or mental strength; liability to failure under pressure or stress or strain
Example: "His weakness increased as he became older"
- noun: a penchant for something even though it might not be good for you
Example: "He has a weakness for chocolate"
- noun: the condition of being financially weak
Example: "The weakness of the dollar against the yen"
- noun: powerlessness revealed by an inability to act
Example: "In spite of their weakness the group remains highly active"
- noun: a flaw or weak point
Search for weakness at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse