Lyrics and poems
Definitions of void:
- noun: an empty area or space
Example: "The huge desert voids"
- noun: the state of nonexistence
- verb: clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place, receptacle, etc.) of something
Example: "The chemist voided the glass bottle"
- verb: take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- verb: excrete or discharge from the body
- verb: declare invalid
Example: "Void a plea"
- adjective: containing nothing
Example: "The earth was without form, and void"
- adjective: lacking any legal or binding force
Example: "Null and void"
Search for void at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for void (New!)
Copyright © 2015 Datamuse