Lyrics and poems
Definitions of treasure:
- noun: a collection of precious things
Example: "The trunk held all her meager treasures"
- noun: any possession that is highly valued by its owner
Example: "The children returned from the seashore with their shells and other treasures"
- noun: accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.
Example: "The pirates hid their treasure on a small island in the West Indies"
- noun: art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- verb: hold dear
- verb: be fond of; be attached to
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #45098)
Search for treasure at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for treasure (New!)
RhymeZone turns 20: Read about our new features
Copyright © 2016 Datamuse