Definitions of toe:
- noun: the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
- noun: (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- noun: one of the digits of the foot
- noun: forepart of a hoof
- verb: touch with the toe
- verb: drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb: hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb: drive obliquely
Example: "Toe a nail"
- verb: walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
Example: "She toes inwards"
- adjective: having a toe or toes of a specified kind; often used in combination
Search for toe at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse