Definitions of sow:
- noun: an adult female hog
- verb: introduce into an environment
Example: "Sow suspicion or beliefs"
- verb: place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
Example: "She sowed sunflower seeds"
- verb: place seeds in or on (the ground)
Example: "Sow the ground with sunflower seeds"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #36787)
Search for sow at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse