Definitions of slight:
- noun: a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- verb: pay no attention to, disrespect
- adjective: almost no or (with `a') at least some; very little
Example: "There's slight chance that it will work"
- adjective: having little substance or significance
Example: "Slight evidence"
- adjective: being of delicate or slender build
Example: "Watched her slight figure cross the street"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #49335)
Search for slight at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Copyright © 2014 Datamuse