Definitions of rain:
- noun: anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
Example: "A rain of bullets"
- noun: water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere
- noun: drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- verb: precipitate as rain
Example: "If it rains much more, we can expect some flooding"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #20012)
Search for rain at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse