Definitions of presence:
- noun: the act of being present
- noun: the impression that something is present
Example: "He felt the presence of an evil force"
- noun: the immediate proximity of someone or something
Example: "She blushed in his presence"
- noun: an invisible spiritual being felt to be nearby
- noun: the state of being present; current existence
Example: "He tested for the presence of radon"
- noun: dignified manner or conduct
Search for presence at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse