Synonyms / Related
Definitions of mint:
- noun: a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- noun: a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- noun: the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- noun: any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- noun: (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
Example: "He made a mint on the stock market"
- verb: form by stamping, punching, or printing
Search for mint at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...