Definitions of loading:
- noun: the labor of loading something
Example: "The loading took 2 hours"
- noun: the ratio of the gross weight of an airplane to some factor determining its lift
- noun: weight to be borne or conveyed
- noun: a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
- noun: goods carried by a large vehicle
Search for loading at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse