Definitions of kingdom:
- noun: a basic group of natural objects
- noun: one of seven biological categories: Monera or Protoctista or Plantae or Fungi or Animalia
- noun: a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state
- noun: the domain ruled by a king or queen
- noun: a country with a king as head of state
- noun: a domain in which something is dominant
Example: "The untroubled kingdom of reason"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #43274)
Search for kingdom at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2014 Datamuse