Definitions of inside:
- noun: the inner or enclosed surface of something
- noun: the region that is inside of something
- adjective: relating to or being within or near the inner side or limit
Example: "He reached into his inside jacket pocket"
- adjective: confined to an exclusive group
Example: "Inside information"
- adjective: within some bounds; especially of an organization
Example: "An inside job"
- adjective: away from the outer edge
Example: "The inside lane"
- adjective: located, suited for, or taking place within a building
- adverb: within a building
Example: "In winter we play inside"
- adverb: on the inside
Example: "Inside, the car is a mess"
- adverb: with respect to private feelings
- adverb: in reality
Search for inside at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse