Definitions of founder:
- noun: a person who founds or establishes some institution
- noun: a worker who makes metal castings
- noun: inflammation of the laminated tissue that attaches the hoof to the foot of a horse
- verb: stumble and nearly fall
Example: "The horses foundered"
- verb: sink below the surface
- verb: fail utterly; collapse
Example: "The project foundered"
- verb: break down, literally or metaphorically
Search for founder at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse