Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of final:
- noun: the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament
- noun: an examination administered at the end of an academic term
- adjective: conclusive in a process or progression
Example: "The final answer"
- adjective: not to be altered or undone
Example: "The judge's decision is final"
- adjective: occurring at or forming an end or termination
Example: "The final chapter"
Search for final at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...