Definitions of cube:
- noun: a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
- noun: any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
- noun: the product of three equal terms
- noun: a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
- noun: a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- verb: raise to the third power
- verb: cut into cubes
Example: "Cube the cheese"
Search for cube at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2014 Datamuse