Definitions of crumb:
- noun: small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- noun: a very small quantity of something
Example: "He gave only a crumb of information about his plans"
- noun: a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- verb: break into crumbs
- verb: coat with bread crumbs
Example: "Crumb a cutlet"
- verb: remove crumbs from
Example: "Crumb the table"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #8147)
Search for crumb at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia