Definitions of crude:
- noun: a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- adjective: not carefully or expertly made
Example: "Managed to make a crude splint"
- adjective: not processed or subjected to analysis
Example: "Only the crude vital statistics"
- adjective: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
Example: "The crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"
- adjective: conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
Example: "A crude joke"
- adjective: not refined or processed
Example: "Crude oil"
Search for crude at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse