Lyrics and poems
Definitions of cream:
- noun: toiletry consisting of any of various substances resembling cream that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
- noun: the part of milk containing the butterfat
- noun: the best people or things in a group
Example: "The cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War"
- verb: put on cream, as on one's face or body
Example: "She creams her face every night"
- verb: make creamy by beating
Example: "Cream the butter"
- verb: add cream to one's coffee, for example
- verb: remove from the surface
Example: "Skim cream from the surface of milk"
Search for cream at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for cream (New!)
RhymeZone turns 20: Read about our new features
Copyright © 2016 Datamuse