Definitions of concern:
- noun: something that interests you because it is important or affects you
Example: "The safety of the ship is the captain's concern"
- noun: something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness
Example: "New York traffic is a constant concern"
- noun: a feeling of sympathy for someone or something
Example: "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
- noun: an anxious feeling
- noun: a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
Example: "A racially integrated business concern"
- verb: be on the mind of
- verb: have to do with or be relevant to
Search for concern at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster
Announcing the 2014-2015 RhymeZone Poetry Prize. Deadline is February 1!
Copyright © 2014 Datamuse