Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of commitment:
- noun: the official act of consigning a person to confinement (as in a prison or mental hospital)
- noun: the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action
Example: "His long commitment to public service"
- noun: an engagement by contract involving financial obligation
Example: "His business commitments took him to London"
- noun: a message that makes a pledge
- noun: the trait of sincere and steadfast fixity of purpose
Example: "A man of energy and commitment"
Search for commitment at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for commitment (New!)