Definitions of central:
- noun: a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- adjective: used in the description of a place that in the middle of another place
Example: "The people of Central and Northern Europe"
- adjective: in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area
Example: "A central position"
- adjective: centrally located and easy to reach
Example: "The central city has good bus service"
- adjective: serving as an essential component
Example: "The central cause of the problem"
Search for central at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse