Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of business:
- noun: incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
Example: "His business with the cane was hilarious"
- noun: the volume of business activity
Example: "Business is good today"
- noun: a rightful concern or responsibility
Example: "It's none of your business"
- noun: an immediate objective
Example: "Gossip was the main business of the evening"
- noun: business concerns collectively
Example: "Government and business could not agree"
- noun: a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
Example: "He bought his brother's business"
- noun: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
Example: "He's not in my line of business"
- noun: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
Example: "Computers are now widely used in business"
- noun: customers collectively
Search for business at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...