Definitions of bath:
- noun: you soak your body in a bathtub
Example: "He has a good bath every morning"
- noun: a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it)
Example: "She soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- noun: a town in southwestern England on the River Avon; famous for its hot springs and Roman remains
- noun: an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- noun: a room (as in a residence) containing a bath or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- noun: a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- verb: clean one's body by immersion into water
Example: "The child should bathe every day"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #17052)
Search for bath at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2021 Datamuse