Definitions of arrange:
- verb: arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events, etc.
Example: "Arrange my schedule"
- verb: make arrangements for
Example: "Can you arrange a meeting with the President?"
- verb: put into a proper or systematic order
Example: "Arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"
- verb: adapt for performance in a different way
- verb: arrange attractively
- verb: set (printed matter) into a specific format
- verb: plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
Search for arrange at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse