Definitions of aerial:
- noun: a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer
- noun: an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- adjective: growing in air
Example: "Aerial roots of a philodendron"
- adjective: in or belonging to the air or operating (for or by means of aircraft or elevated cables) in the air
Example: "Aerial particles"
- adjective: characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air
Example: "Aerial fancies"
Search for aerial at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse