Definitions of Creation:
- noun: (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- noun: the human act of creating
- noun: an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- noun: the event that occurred at the beginning of something
Example: "From its creation the plan was doomed to failure"
- noun: everything that exists anywhere
- noun: the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new
Search for Creation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse