Definitions of youth:
- noun: the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
- noun: early maturity; the state of being young or immature or inexperienced
- noun: the time of life between childhood and maturity
- noun: an early period of development
Example: "During the youth of the project"
- noun: young people collectively
Example: "Youth everywhere rises in revolt"
- noun: a young person (especially a young man or boy)
Search for youth at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse