Definitions of wrinkle:
- noun: a clever method of doing something (especially something new and different)
- noun: a minor difficulty
Example: "They finally have the wrinkles pretty well ironed out"
- noun: a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
Example: "Ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
- verb: make wrinkles or creases into a smooth surface
Example: "The dress got wrinkled"
- verb: make wrinkled or creased
- verb: gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker
- verb: become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
Example: "This fabric won't wrinkle"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #20430)
Search for wrinkle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse