Definitions of worship:
- noun: the activity of worshipping
- noun: a feeling of profound love and admiration
- verb: attend religious services
Example: "They worship in the traditional manner"
- verb: show devotion to (a deity)
Example: "Many Hindus worship Shiva"
- verb: love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol
Search for worship at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse