Definitions of wonder:
- noun: something that causes feelings of wonder
Example: "The wonders of modern science"
- noun: the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
- noun: a state in which you want to learn more about something
- verb: have a wish or desire to know something
Example: "He wondered who had built this beautiful church"
- verb: place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
Example: "I wonder whether this was the right thing to do"
- verb: be amazed at
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #48618)
Search for wonder at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse