Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of wholesale:
- noun: the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- verb: sell in large quantities
- adjective: selling or related to selling goods in large quantities for resale to the consumer
Example: "Wholesale prices"
- adjective: ignoring distinctions
Example: "Wholesale destruction"
- adverb: on a large scale without careful discrimination
Example: "I buy food wholesale"
- adverb: at a wholesale price
Example: "I can sell it to you wholesale"
Search for wholesale at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...