Definitions of whisk:
- noun: a small short-handled broom used to brush clothes
- noun: a mixer incorporating a coil of wires; used for whipping eggs or cream
- verb: move somewhere quickly
Example: "The President was whisked away in his limo"
- verb: move quickly and nimbly
Example: "He whisked into the house"
- verb: whip with or as if with a wire whisk
Example: "Whisk the eggs"
- verb: brush or wipe off lightly
Search for whisk at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse