Definitions of wet:
- noun: wetness caused by water
Example: "Drops of wet gleamed on the window"
- verb: cause to become wet
Example: "Wet your face"
- verb: make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
Example: "This eight year old boy still wets his bed"
- adjective: covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
Example: "A wet bathing suit"
- adjective: producing or secreting milk
Example: "A wet nurse"
- adjective: supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
Example: "A wet candidate running on a wet platform"
- adjective: consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
Example: "A wet cargo"
- adjective: very drunk
Search for wet at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse