Synonyms / Related
Definitions of weather:
- noun: the meteorological conditions: temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
Example: "They were hoping for good weather"
- verb: cause to slope
- verb: change under the action or influence of the weather
Example: "A weathered old hut"
- verb: face or endure with courage
- verb: sail to the windward of
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #48709)
Search for weather at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...