Definitions of watery:
- adjective: relating to or resembling or consisting of water
Example: "A watery grave"
- adjective: filled with water
Example: "Watery soil"
- adjective: overly diluted; thin and insipid
Example: "Watery milk"
- adjective: filled or brimming with tears
Example: "Watery eyes"
- adjective: wet with secreted or exuded moisture such as sweat or blood or tears
Search for watery at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse