Synonyms / Related
Definitions of Washingtonian:
- noun: a resident of the state of Washington
- noun: a resident of the city of Washington
- adjective: of or relating to or in the state of Washington
- adjective: of or relating to the capital of the United States
Example: "Washingtonian museums"
- adjective: of or relating to the people who run the federal government
Example: "Washingtonian politics as usual"
- adjective: of or relating to or in the manner of George Washington
Search for Washingtonian at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...