Definitions of wanton:
- noun: lewd or lascivious woman
- verb: spend wastefully
Example: "Wanton one's money away"
- verb: indulge in a carefree or voluptuous way of life
- verb: engage in amorous play
- verb: behave extremely cruelly and brutally
- verb: waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
- verb: become extravagant; indulge (oneself) luxuriously
- adjective: occurring without motivation or provocation
- adjective: casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
Example: "Wanton behavior"
Search for wanton at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse